Special page

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Special page…

Somehowe, man always faces three kind of person:
The one who always become his destiny.
The one who love him.
The one he loves.
And somehow, man always choose just one of those.

But I, Personally, will choose three of them, coz I believe,
Love is only one.
One for my families, my friends, my relatifeves.
One for my girlfriends,later…
One for Allah SWT, Muhammad SAW, my Mum, 73, and for you whose name is too heavy for me to say.

To all of them, I will always say "I loe you".

I'd like to let the sun above us
Or the cloud's moving following the wind
Or the beetle on the sunflower
Be the witness when I declare one again,

I love you

Cause only your eyes who can make the world I see
As a warm place

Monday, September 06, 2010

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images